February 21, 2011

SPY WEEK Famous Polish Spies: Conclusion

This concludes the series "SPY Week Famous Polish Spies". In the process of my research I had come across the names of many more Polish spies from the World War II era, but unfortunately due to lack of time I was unable to include them all in my special series.  It would have been a monumental task far exceeding the confines of this blog.

Throughout the week, I have been awestruck by these dynamic and gifted people and their amazing stories. They must never be forgotten because their sacrifices were made not only for the freedom of Poland, but for the freedom of the world.

P.S.
the following was posted on January 14, 2018

In the process of reviewing this blog post, I noticed that the links to You Tube videos I embedded had all been broken.  I had posted seven parts of a series called, "Subversion and control of Western Society which are instructional videos from Yuri Bezmenov, a KGB agent..  You may still find them on You Tube.

But instead of these videos I am posting just one, from Yuri Bezmenov. Even though it was made in the 1980s, I feel that the subject is more relevant than ever today.   The title of this video, is aptly called, "How to Brainwash a Nation".  Please share it with everyone you know. Our best defence is knowledge.





It is quite amazing how little we know know about propaganda, and even less able to recognize it when we see, read, or hear it.  It's the most dangerous threat to our democratic nations, whether the  propaganda is in our homeland, or from foreign sources..  I have already posted some blogs about propaganda, called World War II propaganda - War of Words, which focuses on Nazi and Soviet propaganda. Its worthwhile to read this as a starting point. I'm beginning to think I'll have to write much more on the subject!

Stay tuned!

1 comment: